CH. 7 & 11 TUESDAY DOCKET PROCEDURES after March 25, 2020
JUDGE WALKER’S CH. 7 & 11 TUESDAY DOCKET PROCEDURES
Due to exigent circumstances created by COVID-19, the following procedures apply in Chapter 7 and Chapter 11 matters after March 25, 2020:
- Pursuant to the Supplemental Administrative Order 20-5 (paragraph 4),
Judge Walker’s Tuesday docket will commence at 10 a.m.
- If an agreement has been reached between the parties, an Agreed Order submitted by noon on Monday will cancel the hearing.
- Announcements will be taken at 10 a.m. via AT&T conference line. The call in information is: Phone number 888-363-4749 Access Code 7250422.
- Any matter that requires lengthy argument or presentation of evidence will
be heard at 1:00 p.m. via CourtSolutions (see Judge Walker’s website for
- Motions for Relief from Stay that have no opposition will not be heard. The Movant shall submit the appropriate Order.
REMINDER: The Courtroom Deputy and Chambers Staff are prohibited from giving legal advice. Advising parties on the need to appear on any matter, or how to proceed on a motion, application, or any pleading is legal advice. The Court will strive to assist attorneys in this difficult time, but will not suspend
ethical considerations in order to do so.