McMichael Taylor Gray, LLC Chief Compliance Officer, and Managing Attorney Keith Yacko, will be guest speaking at the IMN Residential Mortgage Servicing Rights Conference on April 16, 2019, at the Conrad New York.
In a climate of increased regulatory scrutiny and low-interest rates, it is of even greater importance for the $10 trillion MSR industry to meet, compare notes, and discuss the latest. Agency MSR Transfers were up 13.9% in 2018 and sales of MSR linked to single-family mortgage-backed securities hit $613.46 million last year. There has never been a better time for the industry to meet!
8:35 AM – Sub Servicing: Kicking Off & Managing the Relationship
• Picking/Managing your servicer, fee trends, key transfer issues and managing misconceptions and how the process has improved
• How much of a factor is the compliance cost of in-house servicing a factor in outsourcing?
• What are some of the best practices in making the transition from servicing in-house to subservicing?
• GSE approval process and subservicer oversight?
• Are prices coming down as the market becomes increasingly crowded?
• Are you seeing an increase in defaults? Trends in mortgage restructuring
• How are you staffing up in this full-employment environment?
• Risk management and capacity
• Issues surrounding the transfer of MSRs affected by natural disasters
• How much is your cost of servicing?
Conrad New York
102 North End Avenue
New York, NY 10282
Click here to register for the event.